The Zachman frame work is the corner stones in the discipline of Enterprise Architecture, but as the discipline itself it struggles to demonstrate how it can deliver value to the business.
Please find a presentation of how you can unlock the (Business) value of the Zachman framework as well as your Enterprise Architecture initiatives: The Zachman Framework unlocked @ https://flevy.com/browse/business-document/the-zachman-framework-unlocked-331/ref=mpalmgre
With a degree in chemistry John most likely inspired by the periodic table regrouped the key questions to ask as we aboard an Enterprise Architecture initiative.
From a Zachman Business Architecture Perspective we capture:
– THE WHY: Goal List – primary high level organization goals
– THE HOW: Process List – list of all known processes
– THE WHAT: Material List – list of all known organizational entities
– WHO: Organizational Unit & Role List – list of all organization units, sub-units, and identified roles
– WHERE: Geographical Locations List…
View original post 469 more words